1. Talk about a time when you made a bad choice. How did it turn out?
2. Have you ever done something on purpose that you knew was a bad decision? How did it turn out? Looking back on it, why do you think you did it? What did you learn from that experience?
I DARE YOU…
Practice making a tough decision. Think about something in your life right now that you’re trying to figure out that is a moral dilemma. Maybe it’s a conflict with a friend or a difficult choice about your future. With a caring adult, review the list of decision-making criteria.
- Does it lead to addictive behavior
- Does it help me?
- Does it allow me to help other people?
- Can I do it with a clear conscience?