How to get better ZZZZZZZZ
1. Write down how much sleep you have gotten (what time you’ve gone to bed and what time you got up) for each day of the last week.
2. Do you feel as though you’re getting enough sleep and that you’re rested enough and have the energy to face each day?
I DARE YOU…
Rate each of the following factors on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is “I do this almost all the time” to 1 which is “I almost NEVER do this.”
- Go to bed at around the same time each night
- Unplug electronic devices before going to sleep
- Don’t drink caffeine
- Don’t eat a big meal after 7pm
Pick one of these that you rated a low number. Change your habits for ONE WEEK. Be dedicated to changing that ONE THING for ONE WEEK. Report back at the end of the week to your mentor. How did the change go? Was it difficult for you? Did you sleep better?